Things about today:
- I finished another Malcolm Gladwell book, Outliers, and, naturally, feel like a total genius, totally inspired (as is the usual with his books).
- I cried multiple times and about various things, and I was okay with that.
- Someone told me that a someone is coming for me, sometime soon, within the next few years, and that that someone will love and respect and appreciate and value the beauty of a human being that I am and will show it in a way that I actually get to experience my immense value and beauty in the world.
- I want to believe him, and not other people, who say that perhaps I’ll never have a someone like that in my life (not in a negative way, but just a ‘there isn’t somebody for everybody, and you might be one of those everybodys with no somebody’ way).
- I was reminded that I desperately love languages, as well as teaching.
- I remembered, too, that I want to do more in my daily than just teach school classes.
- I wrote out all of this, before meditating/praying/playing music, and then going to sleep.