It’s funny to me, though totally believable, that my kakizome has already begun to do its work in my life for this year.
It roughly translates to a combination of the following:
- Peace of mind, freedom from care
- Relief, be quite free from care (anxiety, fear)
- Feel easy (about), feel at ease
- Feel relieved, stop worrying (about something)
- Feel reassured, be confident (of, that), be (rest) assured
And, somehow unforeseen by me, 安心anshin has found its way further and further into my daily life these past couple weeks.
I am actually excited about the near future and the present almost every day, even when I wake up in the morning (In case you don’t know, the morning thing is huge for me).
I am not fully where I want to be – not by a long shot – but I am actually moving there now, actively and effectively heading in that wonderful direction, becoming who and how I want to be every day and night (and morning) of my life.
And it feels amazing (including the muscle soreness)…
Thank you, 安心 anshin, for your existence, care, and support in my life… truly, thank you. 🙂